Friday, June 10, 2011

17 weeks

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: around 6lbs I think
Maternity clothes? Yes, I'm starting to wear maternity shirts pretty regularly this week. I'm stillin regular jeans, but they're rubberbanded at the waistband now. I'm in no hurry to get back in those maternity jeans that I wore for entirely too long last time!
Stretch marks? None and hopefully they stay away!
Sleep: awesome. The fatigue finally went away around week 16, but I'm still falling asleep easily
Movement: Yes, I started feeling movements in the last few weeks. It's still hard to tell what I feel that I can attribute to the baby, but I'm pretty sure that I've been feeling him/her and it makes me so happy!
Food cravings: fruits and veggies. Although I went to the grocery store this week and for some reason, stocked up on meat, so it must have looked good to me too!
Gender: not known yet. I call it "he" almost exclusively. We have the appt in less than 2 weeks now
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: clear skin! I am not looking my finest these days and it's driving me crazy!
What I'm looking forward to: our anatomy scan and seeing the baby again. I have another appointment on Monday so it'll be fun to hear the baby again too!
Milestones: feeling the baby, wearing mostly maternity shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment