Thursday, November 1, 2012

Family photos


I realize unless you share DNA with me, you probably aren't interested in this big post of pictures.  And maybe you aren't interested even if you do share DNA with me and are just too nice to say so!

But I have to take the opportunity to show off my beautiful babies from our photo shoot this summer.

This photo shoot was an absolute nightmare.  I got back in the car after the hour of photos and was wiped out.  I felt like I'd been at war.  The kids were completely non-cooperative.  Barrett, our little attention seeker, refused to smile, refused to sit still, refused to put his arm around Audrey.  Audrey was also unwilling to smile.  And when I held her, she would only chew on my necklace, so that I had to take it off or give her to Tim to hold.  It was exhausting and I felt like I'd run a marathon by the end of it.

Despite all the work and frustration, I am very happy to have these photos of my beautiful children.  I look at them, with their big blue eyes, silly laughs and smiles, determined (sometimes obstinate) little personalities and I am so thankful I've been blessed to have them.  






























No comments:

Post a Comment