Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day 2011/Starved Rock



Okay, this post will be mostly pictures, to give you fair warning! We had a terrific Mother's Day last weekend. The weather was finally heating up and we decided to drive down to Starved Rock State Park, about 1.5 hours south of here. I had never been there before but had wanted to go for a long time. There were a bunch of different hiking trails, to different canyons and waterfalls, through the woods and along the Illinois River. We walked for MILES, so were exhausted by the time we were done, but it was a lot of fun.

I wore Barrett on my back in the Ergo for the entire time. Tim tried to wear him but B was NOT a fan of this. I don't know if it's because he wanted to be with me or if it was because Tim is wider and it was harder on his hips or something. You'll see in a few of the below pictures! But I didn't mind wearing him, the ergo is really comfortable so my back was okay the next day.



























No comments:

Post a Comment