Thursday, March 29, 2012

Photos and Fever

I have been fighting something awful this week.  We're talking temperature of 101.8, extreme nausea any time I sit up, the works.  It's been three days now.  I just hope that Tim and the kiddos don't get this awful thing I've had.  I feel a lot better today, still not 100%, but miles better than this time yesterday.  So hoping and praying it's on its evil way out and that's the last we see of it in this house.  I have been trying to avoid the kids so I didn't even see Barrett yesterday and only saw Audrey briefly.  Boo.  I just hope it works.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the last few weeks.  No matter how bad I feel, these manage to bring a smile to my face!


B loves giving Audrey ("Baby Audee") kisses on top of her head. 






Audrey wearing a dress that was mine when I was her age.


1 comment:

  1. So cute...esp the one of you and Audrey laying on the ground. Hope you feel better in time for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete