Sunday, March 7, 2010

And I'm one year older

I had a great birthday and celebrated with my three favorite boys. The day started off with a wonderful 8 hours of sleep. Hooray! It was absolute heaven, even if it was divided up into 5 + 2 +1. Tim got us bagels and Starbucks. I'm thoroughly addicted to white chocolate peppermint mochas from Starbucks. YUM. I wish I could have one every day. But, sadly, at 600+ calories each (even for the skim!), I can't really justify them now that I'm not pregnant anymore. A nice birthday treat though!

Jen came by and finally saw Barrett awake and alert! Last time he napped through her entire visit.





And we ordered dinner in, had birthday cake and, after a year of abstaining, I finally got a delicious and bubbly glass (or two) of champagne! Mmmmmm!!! It tasted just as good as I remembered. Why don't I end every day with a piece of cake and glass of champagne?











The cake sure seemed a lot brighter than I expected! And there was definitely A LOT of smoke after I blew out the candles, enough to make me a little nervous about the fire alarm going off! But no fire trucks had to be called and I had a wonderful birthday. Thanks to all for birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment