Thursday, March 18, 2010

Well we survived

Well we survived our first day back at work and first day at daycare. It was so difficult - well for one of us anyway. There were a lot of tears building up to the day. The center where Barrett is going seems great - very nice teachers, sweet kids, very clean and attentive. It's right across the street from my office, so I plan to go by every day for a while at lunch and see him and Tim came along today too.

Everyone at the office was very nice today and asked about him and wanted to see pictures. Sitting at my desk, it felt like I had never left. Between catching up with everyone, pumping, and visiting B, I think I did about 30 minutes of actual work. Oh well. I didn't think it was possible to be less productive than I was while pregnant but guess it is!

Today wore Bear out so much that he was pretty much pooped out by 7pm. I barely lasted until 9:15. It was an early bedtime for us all...

Sign on the door, welcoming the new student


Mommy and Barrett - notice the wet tissue in my hand. :(
Doesn't he look like such a little boy in those corduroy overalls??

No comments:

Post a Comment