Monday, April 19, 2010

Tulips and tummy time

My parents were up visiting this weekend! It was oh so brief, but lots of fun. My dad hadn't seen him since he was just a few weeks old, so he had changed a LOT. I really wish that we lived closer to them, it's hard for us they are missing so much of his little babyhood. At the rate this time is going, I feel like he'll be 18 next month.

Cuddles with Mimi








Um, doesn't this one look weird? It looks like he was superimposed and his head looks about double the size of my dad's. Not sure what that's all about...


We ventured out to a nearby park, where the women got to admire the beautiful flowers...


and the men got to admire the beautiful tanks.












Tim introduced my dad to Call of Duty. Somehow I don't think my mom appreciated that introduction as much as he did.






Barrett gets confused at tummy time. He thinks the objective is to smoosh his face into the mat and lift his legs as high as he can, while screaming like a banshee the entire time. In this rare picture, he actually has his head up briefly. I'm pretty sure he'll be walking before he rolls over.


Drool, drool, everywhere is drool

No comments:

Post a Comment