Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wiggle worm

Pictures with Barrett used to be so easy. He would sit there calmly and nicely next to his teddy bear and I would just have to point and shoot. Um, those days are over. B made that clear with his 7 month photo shoot a few weeks ago. To say he's wiggly these days is an understatement. I was lucky to get one or two decent shots out of the picture taking.

Haha Mommy, you actually think I'm going to sit here next to this bear for your silly photos??


Yeah, not happening


Wow, I can pull off the arm chair cover


This is exhausting. I've got to take a rest


But first, let me show you how flexible I am


You're not intersted in my stretches? well BOO to YOU!


Now I'm really getting tired of this


Anything better going on back there?


That's right momma, you like that view?


Alright, enough, I'm outta here


And that pretty much summarizes the photo shoot. And I'm guessing it'll get even more difficult from here on out. Thank goodness for digital cameras, right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted all of these pictures/outtakes! They are hilarious, especially the backside one and pouty one! :)

    ReplyDelete