Friday, November 18, 2011

40 weeks pregnant

Please, oh please, let this be my last weekly picture!
How far along? 40 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: no change
Maternity clothes? yes and even some of them are getting too short 
Stretch marks? I think I have my first few on the middle of my belly
Sleep? not great.  I am so uncomfortable, I'm having lots of trouble sleeping
Movement? yes - she is a non-stop mover
Food craving - hospital food, because that would mean I'm in the hospital having this child 
Gender? girl. a very stubborn, very large, very strong girl
Belly button in or out? flat
What I miss:  not being pregnant
What I'm looking forward to: meeting this little girl, not being pregnant
Milestones: hitting my due date, hitting a wall with this pregnancy

I am 40 weeks pregnant.  I am huge, I am uncomfortable, I am tired.  Nothing is happening to indicate this girl plans to come out anytime soon.  That's really all there is to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment