Monday, November 7, 2011

Little shadow

 Barrett has become our little shadow in the last month or two.  Anything we do - he wants to do.  If I am brushing my teeth and sitting on the side of the tub, he has to get his toothbrush and sit next to me.  If Daddy is coughing, little B imitates with little coughing noises.

As part of coaxing this stubborn little girl into position, I have been bouncing and rotating on an exercise ball, affectionately referred to as "Mommy's ball" by B.  When he sees me get out the ball, he has to get his own and follow suit.

 Bouncing
Whoops!  Falling off the ball. But he gets right back on.
And please ignore the toy-filled messy room!  It's apparently very fun to pull every.single.toy out of the toybox and leave them scattered all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment